Thursday, February 26, 2015

Vocal Club Logo Design Presentation



The most challenging part of this project was getting used to using Adobe Illustrator because I was still confused with all the tools especially using the pen tool which was supposed to be the easiest and common tool to use in Illustrator. Along with the pen tool it was hard to make the microphone with the pen tool because first of all it was hard to make the microphone due to the angles and the music notes were so small and too many lines so I just drew it out with a pencil tool. Although the drafting out was tedious I really enjoyed the process even though it was hard to sketch a variety of ideas. 

The most successful part of the project was making a presentation board because I think it was a bit easy to design a project board. First I had to have an idea where to put all the information on the board. I had one separate document with all my requirements for the presentation and then I would rearrange all the objects. Then I would rearrange the objects to where it should be and lastly final adjustments and I was done. I was also successful on creating ideas at first I had two ideas I made on illustrator and although it was hard to pick I asked people for opinion and they choose the one above due to the organization and the simplicity of the objects. Therefore, getting people's opinion helped me a lot throughout the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment