Friday, September 12, 2014

A Senior in High School? What?

      I am creating this blog not because my graphic design teacher has't told me to, but I want to write about my life, my last months of high school. I still can't believe that I am a senior. The word senior, not a senior citizen...yet, ha, just hits me in the head telling me that I'm growing up. I felt like I just graduated middle school a few days ago! Like I am 17 that's just wild because I still feel like a child. Ha, did anyone notice? Because I just rhymed! Awesomeness! (See what I'm saying a child in the inside and maybe outside too)
      Anyways, along with being a senior it has always been stressful and overwhelming applying to colleges/universities, retaking the SATs, college essays, college applications, interviews, and loads more coming my way. Even though it might seem stressful, I'm just thankful for making this through because many children don't have the enough support to continue their education. I'm just thankful to have such a great family and a great group of friends that support me all the way through. They're like my posse!
      Well speaking of posse, I applied to a scholarship called Posse during the end of last year and I am proud to say that I have gotten to the second round of the Posse process, which is literally amazing! So thank you Posse for taking me to the next round! However, if I don't get into Posse, there are always other scholarships I could apply to.
      But some of my hopes during this whole college process is to get into the best and fittest college for me and I hope I pursue what I hope to dream of being. I also hope to get the full college experience in the next four years of my life along with living life to the fullest. Always take risks (but not dangerous ones) and believe in myself because if other successful students can do it than I can too! Just dream and believe and do what you can to make them come true (ha, rhymed again!).

Thanks for reading! Ciao for now! <3
   
   

1 comment:

  1. Annisaa, I love your positive outlook during these trying times aka first half of Senior year. Good luck with the Posse Scholarship as well. I have always believed that having a more positive perspective definitely brings more in more success and happiness. So keep it up!

    ReplyDelete